Heavy Metal Auto Pro World Famous Tune-A-Casserole Recipe
.5 lb of Pasta
3 oz can of tuna
1 oz French Friend Onions
1.75 oz can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
Locatelli Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Boil pasta until soft and ready to be served.
3. In a baking tray or pan, mix full can of tuna and can of cream of mushroom soup. Stir until mixed evenly.
4. Add in boiled past and continue to stir contents until mixed evenly.
5. Add French Fried Onions on top of mix, using as much as you want to taste.
6. Add Locatelli grated cheese on top of mix, using as much as you want to taste.
7. Place in oven and cook for 20 mins.
Serving size – 2 portions.
Carobhydrates: 54 g
Protein: 23 g